Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Unit 4 Comp II

Well hopefully I have deleted my other blog and everyone will be able to find me here. So as you all know this class requires a minimum of a 6 page paper. I have been using the brainstorming and annotating methods to come up with enough ideas for this long of a paper. Since I have never written a paper this long I do not know if I have enough information. I understand you should have at least 10 references but does anyone know an idea of how many ideas can lead to this large of a paper? I know when I wrote a 4 page paper it was easy to judge the ideas by paragraphs but with this large of a paper it is hard to do it that way. Maybe I could count on 2 - 3 paragraphs per idea? My paper not being long enough is where I get most of my deductions. You would think as much as I like to talk that my paper would be plenty long enough! LOL. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is your Unit 5.
    Get extra research just to be on the safe side. I think your daughter looks like you.
    She is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Professor, Yes everyone says she is my twin, and I love that they say that but not sure she does, lol.

    ReplyDelete