Monday, March 29, 2010

Comp II unit 8

Well it looks like I have almost made it through this coarse :). Still having some trouble with making my paper meet the required lenght but I am getting there. This blogging thing has been kinda fun and I wish I would have had more time to spend writing to others. It has been hard to get the required work done with out doing extra writing on here. I do not think I will have time to continue blogging after this class but possibly when I am done with school. I am glad however that I got to experience blogging because I have never blogged before. I have heard of blogging but never really knew what it was or how to start blogging. I hope everyone has had a good experience blogging as I did.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud that is was a positive experience for you. Keep working on that paper.

    ReplyDelete